Just drop a sample into your cart, proceed through checkout, and we’ll take it from there.
|Number of Samples||Delivery Cost|
|1 -2 cut samples (approx 10 x 10 cm each)||£2|
|Up to 6 cut samples (approx 10 x 10 cm each)||£5|
1. How do I order samples?
- Select one of our Tile Collections from the menu at the top of the screen, e.g. All Floor Tiles Collection.
- Click on a tile to view photos and the features of that tile.
- Select "Sample" from the option under the question "Would you like a free sample or to place an order?"
- Press the "Add to Cart" button.
- View other tiles if required, and order another sample.
- We'll post the tile samples to you!
2. Why avail of our tile samples offer?
It’s difficult to tell the exact colour of a tile from the image on an electronic device. While we do our best to match the on-screen colour to the tile in question, the result can vary from device to device.
It also gives you the opportunity to gauge the texture and finish of a tile when you have it in your hand. To know exactly what you’re ordering, it’s advisable to request a sample in advance of committing to a full order. Please note that we only post 1 sample of any given tile.
3. How will the samples be delivered, and will I need to be there when they arrive?
We use the postal system. The package will fit through a letterbox, so there’s no need to be present when they arrive.Back to Top
4. How long will it take before I get them?
Your samples will be packed and posted the same day. You should receive them within 5 business days.
5. Will the sample be exactly the same as what I order?
Almost always. The sample we send you will be taken from our current stock. However, tiles vary very slightly in shade from production batch to batch. When we order from the factories, we do so in large amounts to guarantee we’ll have the same batch in stock for as long a period as is feasible.Back to Top
6. Some tiles have lots of different colours and patterns through them. How can I tell from a small sample what the tile looks like?
We post cut samples through the post. It’s more environmentally friendly than sending full tiles, and reduces costs which can be passed on to you, the customer. To ensure you see the variety in a tile, we take each cut from the most widely varying part of the tile possible.
7. Do I need to input my credit card details to order them?
Yes, a card is required to cover postage for the samples.
8. Will you be saving my details for marketing purposes?
Absolutely not. We’ve no interest in bothering you with unneeded emails or post.Back to Top