We get working on your order as soon as you place it. We'll pick, wrap, and dispatch your tiles with care. You can expect delivery within 3 working days.
Our tiles are packed in boxes, which are then placed on wooden pallets, and wrapped tight. This is the same distribution method that is used by tile manufacturers.
We deliver to addresses in the UK mainland (excluding parts of Scotland).
Christmas 2018: The last day for dispatch in the UK is Monday 17th December, and we are closed from 5:30pm on Wednesday 19th December.
|Orders over £500||Free Delivery!|
|Orders from £120 - £499||£40 delivery charge (incl. VAT)|
|Orders less than £120||£75 delivery charge (incl. VAT)|
|Sigma Tile Cutters||Free Delivery|
A Few Things to Note about Deliveries:
- A signature is required upon delivery.
- Deliveries are made to the kerbside, at the nearest location accessible by a large truck. If your property has restricted access, please send us an email to email@example.com, and we'll figure out how to help you.
- The tiles are packed on a pallet. Individual boxes cannot be off-loaded by the driver.
- Note that tile boxes are heavy. Never try to lift more than you are comfortable with.
- Please contact us with any questions you may have, or to let us know of any delivery problems you foresee.
Got a question on deliveries? Need a bespoke arrangement? Just send us the details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll look after you.