Your Security - Our Priority:
We're one of the few tile merchants serving the UK market that offer our customers the safety and assurance of a HTTPS website. You can verify this yourself by glancing at, and clicking on, the secure icon in the top left corner of your screen:
This security standard, independently verified, guarantees that:
- Your browsing session is safe.
- You are dealing with a true, certified organisation.
- The information you receive online originates from the expected source.
- Any personal information or payment details which you send us are encrypted to protect them en route.
- Our e-commerce store is hosted by our e-commerce partner, who support over 260,000 merchant stores online. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored on their secure severs behind a firewall.
- When making a credit card payment online with us, your card data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), and sent through a payment gateway for authorisation. Your card data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your card data information is deleted.
- Our card processing adheres to the standards set by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. These standards help ensure the secure handling of your credit card information. We, at Tile Devil, can never see your card data.